Verifone Nurit 8020 GPRS Wireless Credit Card Terminal
The Nurit 8020 GPRS wireless is the new PCI compliant version that replaces the older Nurit 8000 and Nurit 8010 from VeriFone. It’s one of the smallest and most flexible handheld payment terminals available today. It is the perfect solution for on-the-go merchants who bring their products and services directly to their customers.
Features such as the ability to support multiple merchant accounts, real-time signature signing, large, graphical backlit display and rechargeable battery make the Nurit 8020 a comprehensive all-in-one solution. With its small footprint and sleek design, the Nurit 8020 is easy to carry or it can be placed on a countertop with a minimal footprint.
Nurit 8020 Standard Features
- Operates on the wireless GPRS network for the best coverage and fastest transactions
- Customers can sign the display using a stylus and a signature prints out on the receipt
- 18-button, ergonomically-designed, back-lit keypad with programmable quick keys
- Dual track, bi-directional magnetic card reader
- Internal, built-in PED-approved PINpad
- Easy-load paper mechanism
- Quiet graphical thermal printer
- Rechargeable batteries
- Supports value-added services, such as check and gift card processing
- The latest in PCI compliance and security
Call for lease and pricing options