Equinox M4230 Credit Card Terminal
(formerly known as Hypercom)
The Equinox M4230 wireless terminal’s all-in-one design is just the starting point for processing that offers flexibility, precision and ease. Robust software enables multi-language (English/Spanish) capability, Pay-at-the-Table (with tip prompt), PCI PED-approved integrated support for PIN debit cards, GPRS and HyperSafe® protection from slamming. 24MB memory supports additional applications. Great terminal for contractors, carpenters, plumbers, HVAC, appliance repair and maintenance providers, taxi and limousine services, mobile food carts, caterers, couriers, cleaning and lawn services, craft show vendors — anyone who needs to be able to process payments on the go.
Equinox M4230 Features
- Docking station for dial back-up
- Available wall charger
- Car charger available separately
- Handles over 300 transactions on a single charge
- Extended battery life lasts up to 8 hours
- Over 10 hours standby time
- End-to-end SSL transaction encryption
- Jam-proof clamshell printer
- Extra large printer roll capacity
Call for lease and pricing options
Photo Gallery (Click to Enlarge):
Hypercom USA is now known as Equinox Payments. Equinox products and services include all of the payment terminals Hypercom previously offered to the United States.