Low-Cost Credit Card Processing Can Be Yours
Smart business owners know that keeping their operational costs as low as possible makes sense (and cents!) for their bottom line. This requires keeping a sharp eye on expenses across the board: rent, utilities, labor costs and ancillary services like credit card processing. In fact, low-cost credit card processing can be yours, if you’re willing to do the work needed to find the best merchant account package and provider for your specific needs.
Before we go any further, however, it’s important to note that no decision based on cost alone is likely to be the best choice in the long run. A practical example of this would be a business that puts its cleaning contract out to bid. It’s unlikely (or at least inadvisable) that the owner would simply choose the lowest bid without first checking out the cleaning company’s credentials, references and track record. The phrase that most aptly applies here is “You get what you pay for.”
That applies to credit card processing, too. There are a lot of competitors out there for your credit card processing dollars, and you don’t want to settle for the one who trumpets “low-cost credit card processing” the loudest. There’s too much at stake to settle to make this decision on the lowest bid.
There are many considerations that should factor into your choice of credit card processing provider. They include:
- Length of time in business. Handling sensitive payment card information and providing timely, efficient service, credit card processing is not a job for the inexperienced. At Merchant Express®, we’ve been providing products and services for credit card processing since 1998, serving over 500,000 businesses in that time. We can deliver the experience and expertise you and your customers deserve.
- Products and services offered. Credit card processing relies on high-tech products and services, like the ones offered by Merchant Express. Whether you’re interested in POS retail, online, mobile, wireless or dial-up processing, we can set you up with the cutting-edge hardware and software you need to meet your business requirements.
- Customer service and support. As a business owner, you know the importance of planning for the unexpected. One way to do that is to partner with a service provider like Merchant Express that offers 24/7/365 U.S.-based customer service and support to help ensure that you’re never without credit card processing capabilities.
- Dedicated merchant account industry experts. We believe that all clients should get personal attention from in-house payment card processing specialists so they get setup quickly with the best possible processing solutions at the lowest possible rates. At Merchant Express, we service your account with a focus on making your business successful.
- Trial offer. It’s always nice to “try on” before you buy. At Merchant Express, we offer a 30-day, risk-free opportunity to use our merchant account products and services. If you’re not happy with us, cancel the service with no questions asked!
Low-cost credit card processing can be yours with Merchant Express — and you’ll be getting a lot more than just a great price for your money! Look us over, compare us to our competitors and then talk to one of our trained representatives to find out just how beneficial and cost effective our products and services can be.